Tandem at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Bermuda

Saturday 4 June 2011

The Picture Post

I seem to be building up a backlog of pictures. Since we found ourselves marooned in an internet free town and allowed ourselves to get behind with everything, the posts have been shorter than they might have been, so I've had no use for these (and the other 500 frames taken so far,) so I thought I'd put them here:























This last one is of a strange tandem that appears to be made to take your kid to school on. The adult goes on the back, and steers from there. The infant just sits in front on a very low seat and peddles. Sorry the picture is so poor, I took it with the 'phone and the sun was too bright to see the screen (at last!) so I didn't see 'till later that the top of the bike was missing.

2 comments:

  1. At last I have contact - long, boring story. I can now catch up on the clogs, windmills, birds and bikes. Have you tried riding the tandem in clogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,we haven't, but we have seen people wearing them. Mainly to do the gardening in.

    ReplyDelete